Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jamie's Crying AGAIN......

Sooooo – I’m emotional….

Like really emotional…..

My baby sister always said the sensitive guy off the movie Bedazzled starring Brendan Fraser – reminded her of me….
Below is a clip – it’s long so I get it if you don’t want to watch it, but if you’ve got time on your hands it gives you an idea…




The dumbest things make me cry.

So Saturday evening we had spent a really nice day hanging out in a gym watching Little Sis play basketball – her team got third and all in all it was a day full of contentment.   
Driving home I was admiring the sunset, thinking it was nice enough… I actually had a line of thinking something like – “Yeah God it’s nice, but I have to say I prefer your sunrises better.”

Literally less than five minutes later we crested a hill and were greeted by something very, very similar to this.
This picture was taken Saturday night in Calgary – we weren’t in Calgary, but it looked this amazing and more.
I started tearing up immediately it felt like I was having a conversation with God….like I had my thought and God said well I’ll show you amazing.
Hubby had a good laugh at my expense as he usually does!!!
Sometimes I marvel at how retarded I am….
I hope you all are having a great week so far!! Happy Tuesday!
 

5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel . My husband laughs too at me, when I get emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beauty! I wouldn't laugh at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join hubby in a bit of laughter! Then I'll say how great is our God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get emotional over things too. Prince Charming and Princess Belle both laugh at me, but I don't mind having a senstive soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's ok to cry, more people should be sensitive. Crying waters the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by. I love reading your comments and will respond to them just as soon as I can!