yesterday, this is another post theme I have not done in way too long!!!
I am working away on my list of 1000 gifts – 1000 different things I’m thankful for. I’ve had some
A few weeks back I took the time to read them over – checking for doubles more than anything, but I was really blessed by reading it back – remembering those layers of thankful moments. Very cool.
Don’t worry I’m not going to bore you with 274 thankful items – but thought I might jot down ten – hope that’s okay?
So today’s thankful Thursday, list of ten gifts…….
1. Surrender makes life easier
2. Flashing lights of wind mills at night – stretching miles long out of sight
3. Mississippi Sin – (To die for creamy, hot appetizer dip………)
4. Nights of crib playing and drinks with Hubby – even if I did lose all but one game
5. Unplanned supper at Ma`s
6. Box full of Christmas tree memories – a DeLorean of sorts – time travel is possible!
7. Road trips
8. Towering snow covered pines
9. Couch giggles
10. Smell of a Chinook